This little plugin surprised me quite a bit, mainly because it’s an acoustic guitar emulator.
These don’t usually sound all that great.
Most of the times they don’t even come close to the sound of an actual acoustic guitar.
But this is not the case with Ample Guitar M Lite.
It sounds absolutely fantastic, while also giving you the option to add some effects. You can even double the guitar with the simple press of a button, which will add width and body to the sound.
I think that everyone should download it. Electric guitar plugins are extremely common, but not acoustic ones and like I said, they tend to sound terrible.
Ample Guitar M Lite II aim to bring the Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio.
Check out Ample Sound’s paid software HERE.
- Size: 848 mb, 16bit 44.1khz
- Finger Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- DFD (Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and velocity layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Palm Mute, Popping 5 articulations.
- Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) – any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar – different samples at L & R channel.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo – Transpose without the need to modify midi.
- Real strum samples.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato – legato articulations can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real-world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- 6 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher , Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
- AU, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.