This bundle contains the following plugins:
The definitive punch tool. Audio plugin for Mac/PC.
Unlock unparalleled powers.
Parallel processing plays a fundamental part in getting a “big” mix sound. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together, you can add more punch to a mix — in a more natural-sounding way.
It’s like teamwork: Multiple copies of the same track – each focused on doing one specific job – can achieve more together than a single copy being processed to death on its own.
Parallel Aggressor is based on this simple concept. The plugin splits your audio into three equal parts:
Dry – Your original signal
Spank – A heavily compressed duplicate
Heat – A heavily saturated duplicate
Work the duplicates hard! Then combine all three signals to squeeze every drop of sonic juice out of your track.
Feel the lofi vibes of the VHS era. Audio plugin for Mac/PC.
A ‘lofi flavor’ beast.
As kids of the 80s we have always been drawn to the sound of slightly out-of-tune synths, warm tape saturation, gritty samples and grainy reverbs. So we set out on a mission to capture the lofi spirit of our favorite decade — and bring it into a new decade.
Meet a complex algorithm with eight simple knobs. We named it ‘Super’ for its powers and ‘VHS’ for its sound.
Six unique ‘one-knob’ effects inspired by the VHS-era.
● STATIC — Static noise generated by an internal synthesizer
● HEAT — ‘Analog tape’ saturator, inspired by consumer-grade tape machines
● SHAPE — Sample rate reducer inspired by 1980s 8-bit samplers
● MAGIC — Widening FX inspired by the Juno chorus, but darker and deeper
● DRIFT — Pitch fluctuation LFO for unpredictable time and pitch shifting
● WASH — ‘Bad hall’ reverb inspired by budget friendly 1980s rack units
Creative delay plugin — loaded with analog flavor.
A delay worth waiting for.
Comeback Kid is an intuitive delay plugin that lets your sounds return as a better version of themselves — loaded with character and analog flavor.
The effect lay-out is inspired by the creative workflow of hardware. There are no sub-menus or hidden features. Just an ultra-flexible delay engine — along with 14 ‘flavor knobs’ to add sonic goodness to your wet signal.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
Tempo–sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
Free mode: 0.01 ms – 2500 ms.
ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR DELAY:
• Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: A pair of juicy, analog modeled*, filters.
• Attack + Sustain: Flexible transient designers.
• Cheap: A custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital delays.
• Tape: Analog-modeled tape saturation algorithm.
• Swirl: Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect.
• Sauce: Algorithmic reverb.
• Wider: Widening algorithm, utilizing the HAAS effect.
• Ping-Pong: A classic stereo delay trick.
• Richer: Pitch-shifting algorithm, creating a lush and wide delay response.
• Pan: Wet signal panning tool.
• Mono: Wet signal mono-maker.
• Ducker: Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
• Destiny: Subtle randomization algorithm, creating a more human delay feel.
I Heart NY
Punchy parallel compressor. Audio plugin for Mac/PC.
A little solution for a big sound.
I Heart NY was our first plugin. It replicates the classic “New York Parallel Compression Trick”. A technique where you create a duplicate of your audio and process it with heavy compression, EQ and a touch of sonic magic – before blending it with your dry track. I Heart NY does all this in a plugin, no extra busses needed.
We’ve since released a big brother – Parallel Aggressor – which offers everything I Heart NY does and more.
● Parallel bus hosted inside the plugin for an ultra-simple workflow
● Purpose-designed compression algorithm with an addictive punch
● EQ-curve and adaptive side-chain filtering under the hood for extra tone-shaping
● Can be used as a normal insert compressor by engaging the ‘solo’ button
By purchasing this bundle you save a total of $56 since buying the plugins separate would cost $176.