LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an american modern high gain head.
This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode).
- oversampling : determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x
- mono/stereo : determines the signal routing
- input : controls the magnitude of the input signal
- drive : controls the amount of gain
- low : controls the low frequency
- mid : controls the mid frequency
- high : controls the high frequency
- presence : presence control
- resonance* : controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet