MiniSpillage is a free professional quality drum synthesizer plugin featuring high resolution 64-bit DSP processing.
MiniSpillage includes 3 exclusive drum synthesis algorithms along with distortion effects and resonant filters.
- Single oscillator bass drum synth with pitch sweep, internal FM and harmonic controls.
- Flexible wooden drum model synthesizes natural and synthetic timbres from log drums to toms.
- 6 oscillator closed and open hi-hat generator with noise source and dual resonant filters.
Compact Drum Synthesizer
Simple but powerful. MiniSpillage features 3 fully editable drum pads capable of creating a wide variety of original drum and percussion sounds. MiniSpillage includes 3 exclusive AudioSpillage drum models – BassDrum, WoodDrum and ElectroHiHat. Combined these 3 models can form the basis of any electronic rhythm track.
HD 64-bit Digital Sound
MiniSpillage features the same high definition 64-bit DSP engine as found in its larger brother DrumSpillage. The synthesis models are 100% algorithmic and take full advantage of today’s high quality sound cards and studio equipment.
Audio Spillage plugins are AudioUnit plugin instruments for Mac and as such require an AudioUnit plugin host program to run. Some example hosts are: Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, MOTU Digital Performer, Five12 Numerology, PreSonus Studio One, Renoise, Plogue Bidule, Sagan Metro, Cockos Reaper, MuLab, Garage Band etc.
- Apple Macintosh Computer with minimum 1GHz CPU.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.4 or higher including 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- An AudioUnit host application capable of supporting Cocoa GUIs e.g. Apple Logic Pro, MOTU Digital
- Performer (v6+), Ableton Live (v8.0.5+), PreSonus Studio One, Five12 Numerology, AudioMulch,
- Renoise, Plogue Bidule, Apple GarageBand etc.