This Bundle by BABY Audio Includes two plugins:
The definitive punch tool. Audio plugin for Mac/PC.
Unlock unparalleled powers.
Parallel processing plays a fundamental part in getting a “big” mix sound. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together, you can add more punch to a mix — in a more natural-sounding way.
It’s like teamwork: Multiple copies of the same track – each focused on doing one specific job – can achieve more together than a single copy being processed to death on its own.
Parallel Aggressor is based on this simple concept. The plugin splits your audio into three equal parts:
Dry – Your original signal
Spank – A heavily compressed duplicate
Heat – A heavily saturated duplicate
Work the duplicates hard! Then combine all three signals to squeeze every drop of sonic juice out of your track.
Balance the three parallel signals from the main level mixer.
Use the Spank and Heat knobs to dial-up the firepower of the parallel engines.
The meters help you set the right amount of Spank and Heat for any audio signal.
(Dial the main Spank/Heat knobs until the meters peak right before the orange line).
The style knobs inject desirable sonic flavors into the parallel engines. Engage multiple at once.
The solo buttons let you monitor each parallel signal individually for fine-tuning purposes.
Turn on Auto Gain to get a consistent plugin output, roughly matching the input level.
Output sets the global output level (post Auto Gain).
Switch between three different color schemes by clicking the top left icon.
Creative delay plugin — loaded with analog flavor.
A delay worth waiting for.
Comeback Kid is an intuitive delay plugin that lets your sounds return as a better version of themselves — loaded with character and analog flavor.
The effect lay-out is inspired by the creative workflow of hardware. There are no sub-menus or hidden features. Just an ultra-flexible delay engine — along with 14 ‘flavor knobs’ to add sonic goodness to your wet signal.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
Tempo–sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
Free mode: 0.01 ms – 2500 ms.
ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR DELAY:
• Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: A pair of juicy, analog modeled*, filters.
• Attack + Sustain: Flexible transient designers.
• Cheap: A custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital delays.
• Tape: Analog-modeled tape saturation algorithm.
• Swirl: Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect.
• Sauce: Algorithmic reverb.
• Wider: Widening algorithm, utilizing the HAAS effect.
• Ping-Pong: A classic stereo delay trick.
• Richer: Pitch-shifting algorithm, creating a lush and wide delay response.
• Pan: Wet signal panning tool.
• Mono: Wet signal mono-maker.
• Ducker: Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
• Destiny: Subtle randomization algorithm, creating a more human delay feel.