Thump is a unique audio processor that allows you to synthesize low frequency audio to add low end to a track or generate another sound entirely. Thump looks at the pitch and dynamics of its audio input and uses this information to control its oscillators. You can add low end to drums, augment a bass or even create synthetic drones.
Thump is ideal for beefing up a kick drum, add low end to percussive tracks, re-create classic drum synth sounds, and more.
You can use Thump’s envelope driven, percussive sub-harmonic synth for the following things (among others):
- Build low-octave support for bass drum, tom, snare, and other percussive tracks
- Create kettle drum sounds from regular drum tracks
- Re-create the sounds of classic drum synths like the TR-808
- Two independent envelope driven oscillators
- Complete control over both pitch and amplitude envelopes
- Wet/Dry control for mixing synthesized sound with the source
- Detailed metering
- A dozen presets included to get you started
- Adjustable UI size / Disclosable Graphs
- MH Preset Manager – Provides cross-platform presets
- Cross Platform – Mac AU, Mac/Win VST & Mac/Win Pro Tools AAX (Native + DSP)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer. Intel Processor. AU, VST, or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- Windows 7 or newer. Intel Processor. VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 DSP & Native) host. 32 & 64 bit.
- None – it’s free!